Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No, I didn't spam you--I need your help.

For those of you who are visiting this page because you got a DM from @curvywriter on Twitter, NO...it's not spam and No...the account has not been hacked. I have spent several hours this morning sending out over 200 DM's to every female follower I have on my @curvywriter account on Twitter. 

I have done this because the more responses I get from my announcements the more I see how important this book can be to both men and women.  But I need MORE responses.  I need a MINIMUM of 50 more responses, and I'm having a hard time getting the word out by myself.

What I need is for every person to respond AND share the link.  I know not every one of you will respond, but I am truly hoping that at least half of you will.  This book is about REAL WOMEN, and I need REAL WOMEN to respond in order to write it.

Thank you ALL!

TO ANSWER:

  • COMMENT here on this blog  
OR USE THIS
OR USE THIS OR USE THIS OR YOU CAN
    • (PLEASE put something in the subject line to make it clear what you are emailing for, and either give a first name you want used or tell me if you want to be anonymous.  Please include an age as well.)

2 comments:

  1. I shared on a few of the book sites I go to and one of them deleted the post saying because your not a member I couldn't ask for help for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Thank you very much for your help.

    ReplyDelete